Applications are due on March 7th!
The Counselor in Training (CIT) program is designed to demonstrated to the participants what it is like to be a camp counselor. During camp CIT’s work directly with the counselors to create a camp where the campers can grow spiritually and socially in a safe and secure environment. CIT’s will always work alongside a counselor, Director, Counselor Coordinator, or Adult Volunteer.
The mandatory counselor and CIT training overnight will be Saturday May, 21st starting at 6pm ending Sunday May, 22nd at 11:30am. We will go over small group curriculum, camp schedule, play games, eat food and have fun!
Counselor in Training (CIT) Responsibilities:
- Make the camp a fun place to be
- Assist with table groups at meal times
- Help provide a safe and supportive atmosphere for campers
- Help campers resolve conflicts
- Help run the Revival Camp Store
- Help maintain positive behavior of campers
- Assist with camp cleaning, cooking, and maintenance tasks when needed
Counselor and CIT Camp starts Sunday, July 24th!
Applications to be a CIT are due on March 7, 2016. Download an application now – CIT Application